Upcoming classes !!!!

The following workshops will be held in the Clonmel Park Hotel,Clonmel Co.Tipperary. Sunday May 15th Sunday June 12th Sunday July 10th Please call Jean @ 085 7456882 or Jess @ 087 2749929 Please book early to avoid dissappointment :)

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What a day we had............

Sunday was a fantastic day with lots of funn,we had the usual suspects & some newbies also ........lmoa.
Welcome to Breda & Maureen,it was also great to see Lia ,Jo,Denise & Ruth :o)
Here is a pic of the L.O. for the day ( Sorry it is a bad pic )




Lia was learning how to use the new I-Top Brad Making Tool you can get it here at Cards N Scrapz ,I honestly can't recommend this product enough,it is just the most awesome tool & save me so much money on brads & it is great to be able to make brads to match all projects :o).Cara was showing how it works & Denise seems to be entralled also....lol
Lia mastering the brad maker ....


Lia showing Noreen the wonder of the new tool .......lol



Jo showing the girls a thing or two....Or maybe the girls are showing Jo....lmao




Enjoying the day ..........



Noreen Stacey & Abbie working...........Ok maybe not working but enjoying the moment all the same.....






Abbie,Breda,Maureen & Di enjoying the day also :o),Breda & Maureen joined us this month & it was great to see Breda again :o)




Junie & Megan having a moment........roflol




The girls all intensely watching Diannes Candle demo,needless to say I was late with the camera :o(





Dianne showing the girls the colouring technique for stamping the candles :o)




I asked Noreen to shoot this vid of Lia whilst she was learning how too use the brad maker.......





Noreen also shot this video of the crowd working/enjoying themselves ..........



I shot this Video at the end of Diannes demo but you can tell by the applause it was a great demo
Thank you all for such a great day ((hugs))

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the fun. I wish I could join in. I don't get out to crops much right now as I care for my mom, who'll be 90 in April. But I loved watching you all be so creative. And the girls too. I love seeing the next generation of crafters! TFS

    ReplyDelete