Upcoming classes !!!!

The following workshops will be held in the Clonmel Park Hotel,Clonmel Co.Tipperary. Sunday May 15th Sunday June 12th Sunday July 10th Please call Jean @ 085 7456882 or Jess @ 087 2749929 Please book early to avoid dissappointment :)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Crop class project for February 7th 2010

Hi Girls
Just wanted to say thanks for a great day I really enjoyed it.I finally finished my book :o)
Thanks so much to Joanne Hayden for doing the class it was much appreciated ((hugs)).
Joanne is the queen of mini books & we were so thrilled with her project :o)
The papers for the book were bought in Cardz n' Scrapz



































4 comments:

  1. Love it Jean, what a great mini album!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God ,Jeany, it is absolutely marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is fantastic Jean!!
    Probably just as well I couldn't make it - I would never have produced anything as good as that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mini album - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete